Business and Investor Immigration
The Quebec Immigrant Investor Program was introduced in 1986 as a way for successful business people who intend to live in Quebec, to secure permanent residence in Canada in exchange for making an investment with the Province. Interest generated from these funds is used to support the economy of Quebec by funding programs aimed at supporting small-to-medium sized enterprises, and the integration of new immigrants and visible minorities.
To be eligible for this program, the applicant must have:
- At least two years of management experience during the 5 years preceding the application;
- A legally-accumulated net worth in excess of CAD$2,000,000; and
- The intention to reside in the Province of Quebec and commit to investing CAD$1,200,000.
- No language requirements
- Priority processing for those who speak French
- Status in Canada is not conditional on creating a business
- Guaranteed investment, backed by the Quebec Government
- Financing is available for the required investment
What Are Business and Investor Immigration programs available in Canada?
While immigration to Canada is mostly the jurisdiction of the Federal Government in Canada, each of Canada’s provinces has its own small immigration program whereby the provincial government can nominate individuals for immigration to their province based on their own specific criteria. Once nominated by a province, the individual can apply for permanent residence through the federal immigration program. These Provincial Nominee Programs (PNP’s) usually break down into a skilled worker category and a business immigration category.
This summary will describe the different Business Immigration programs currently available by each province:
Business PNP Programs
Prince Edward Island
North West Territories
Have questions, feel free to get in touch with us: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +971 50 191 1035
Have questions, Feel Free to get in touch with us.
+971 50 191 1035